So Big!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lovely Banner





I have recently become complete obsessed with this website called http://www.etsy.com/ . Everything on the site is handmade and the variety is amazing. You can literally find anything. I got Jessie a really cool necklace for her birthday, me and my cousin "letters" of our new last names and even a really cool fabric cover for my Cuisinart mixer. Almost anything you want, you can find it. The picture above is a banner a local etsy seller made and sent me. Her name is Melody and her shop is called A Jewel in my Crown, it is awesome and she does any banner custom, just for you! I basically love this site and urge all of you to take a look.



1 comment:

Jessie said...

I love Melody! Her banners are so pretty. I have ordered 3 and they are all gorgeous. The Thanksgiving one is very cute Meg!