So Big!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 22, 2008

Almost Here!!!


The big day is almost here and we are so excited. My dress finally made it back to my parent's house, the rings are bought and the caterer is on standby. I know we have put a lot of work into the actual planning and all ofteh details of the wedding, but really, the most important thing is that we are finally officially becoming one family. We already have a house and two dogs, who bring more into our lives than I could ever imagine of any animal, but there has been something missing. I can't wait to confirm our love for each other in front our family and friends. We really do love each other, he is my best friend and confidant. This is absolutely a dream come true.

1 comment:

Rwells said...

Great new site Meg and Alex, looking forward to seeing you very soon for the BIG day. Alex. bring cigars.
L, dad