So Big!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mike and Ali are engaged!

About a month or two ago, my brother finally popped the question to his long time girlfriend Ali. I think I speak for all of our friend and family when I say that none of us could be happier for the two of them. They are truly two peas in a pod and compliment each other very well. Will keep you posted on the wedding date, they are still deciding. We love you guys very much and are super excited to do another wedding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, i am so excited, just to think there is another wedding in our future. I feel so blessed, that both our children, have picked such nice people to join in our family. It is incredible. Ali will be a welcomed addition to our family. Can't wait. Hey remember Ali, if you need any help with any of the planning, I am there for you. It was so much fun, I am not quite sure what I am going to do with myself. Love, Janet