So Big!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thoughts


So I have been sick since the first day of our honeymoon. I have some weird drawn out cold, but I vowed to not let it hold me back from doing anything fun. I tried my best to keep Alex going, he is not a sitter:) However, since I have been sick and just kind of sitting around lately, I have had a lot of time to think.


All of out friends said that at our wedding that they had never seen either of us happier. It's true, I have never been happier. I honestly didn't think that anything was going to change after the wedding. Our relationship has always been strong and we have lived together for four years, but something seems different. I have never felt more secure with Alex than I have the last two and a half weeks. We don't get to do the newlywed stuff like buying a house, because we already have one, or get our first pet, we already have two. We did all of this before we actually got married, but still wouldn't change a thing. We do, however, just get to sit back, relax and enjoy married life.


I think we are both so happy and lucky to have found each other. Even though Alex seems serious, no one has ever made me laugh more. He is a wonderful husband who takes care of our house, our dogs, and me. I couldn't ask for anything more and I wish the same happiness for everyone I know.


It is so exciting to look ahead into the future and see our children and imagine what they are going to be like. We aren't in any hurry to have kids, but when the time is right, it will be right. Thank you too all of our family and friends who have supported and loved us throughout these past few years, we love you all very much.

No comments: